Excelsior Clan Page
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Excelsior's clan page for the game M.A.G.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

upset? .

Go down 
+2
tjwightman
scwightman
6 posters
AuthorMessage
scwightman
General
General
scwightman

upset?        . Empty
PostSubject: upset? .   upset?        . I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:46 pm

So what did you guys thing about saints / colts last night...

that is NOT what i expected. In fact, if I had the chance, i might have bet against the saints....

good thing im not a betting man...
Back to top Go down
tjwightman
General of the Army
General of the Army
tjwightman

upset?        . Empty
PostSubject: Re: upset? .   upset?        . I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:24 pm

I am not much of a football guy but I thought it was a fun game to watch. Good until the end.

So quick question. Does anyone else feel like it is unsportsman like to take a knee instead of just playing till the end of the game? They had like a minute left and the Colts would have needed 2 touchdowns.
Back to top Go down
https://excelsior.darkbb.com
scwightman
General
General
scwightman

upset?        . Empty
PostSubject: Re: upset? .   upset?        . I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:27 pm

naw... they are using the rules as they can.

The other team would have done the same.

Would you throw the ball to risk interception? or run to risk fumble?
Back to top Go down
I Am Malik
Private
I Am Malik

upset?        . Empty
PostSubject: Re: upset? .   upset?        . I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:29 pm

I wanted the saints to win
Back to top Go down
Huck
Private

upset?        . Empty
PostSubject: Re: upset? .   upset?        . I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 3:57 pm

There is no way the Colts could have scored twice within the small ammount of time that they had available to them, even IF they had the ball. So the Saints taking that knee was really just them being respectful to the Colts in my opinion. In stead of continuing to beat a dead horse, they just ended the game.

But personally I wanted the Saints to win, yes I am technically jumping on that band wagon, but I previously had no other team that I cared about (I didn't start following Football until last season) And the fact that my Dad has been a Saints fan since he was a kid, he's from Mississippi, that all made it easy to pick them up as my team... Along with the fact they were a raping machine...
Back to top Go down
jajnjc
General
General

upset?        . Empty
PostSubject: Re: upset? .   upset?        . I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:30 pm

tyler its the best strategy why are you so against it
Back to top Go down
Thom_Sawyer
Private

upset?        . Empty
PostSubject: Re: upset? .   upset?        . I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:53 pm

Basically the way it broke down for me, is intellectually I thought hands down the Colts were going to win.

However, I was personally rooting for the Saints because they have never won a super bowl and I think they deserve it, plus I like when underdogs come up on top.

Either way, I expected it to be a fairly close game. The two touchdown lead by the Saints blew my mind a little bit....

Very good game though, fun to watch!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

upset?        . Empty
PostSubject: Re: upset? .   upset?        . I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

upset? .
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Excelsior Clan Page :: General :: Just for Fun-
Jump to: