Excelsior Clan Page
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Excelsior's clan page for the game M.A.G.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application for Recruitment

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PurestCorruption
Private

Application for Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Application for Recruitment   Application for Recruitment I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:10 pm

Name:David
PSN name:PurestCorruption
How did you find our website?:Jajnjc pointed me towards this site when I asked for details on how to join the clan.
Have you been in a MAG clan before, which?:Nope.
What about another type of clan?:Several on the game Uncharted 2: Among Thieves.
How long have you been playing MAG?:I bought it the day after it came out. I also played for the whole week that the open beta was out, and got to level thirty two in that time.
What PS3 game do you play the most?:As of now, MAG, and inFAMOUS
What members do you know already?:Only jajnjc
What are you looking for in a clan, and why Excelsior?:A clan that knows how to work together and play strongly, benefiting off of each others strengths. Why Excelsior? Well. The other day I was assigned as squad leader to a Sabotage game-Syr Darya Uplink against S.V.E.R. I'm sure you can imagine my despair. So, I played, and tried to get our squad to take B. The people on the other side were having trouble as well. It was a chaotic mess, obviously, and we didn't get very far. Then our platoon leader-jajnjc-started strategizing. He pointed our squads into the right directions, and we gained B very quickly, with his coaching, the other two squads gained A. Then we swarmed right into C and destroyed it to score a Major Victory. This was one of the very few times I had managed to win against SVER in their home turf. Obviously a guy like that had to be part of a good clan-so I asked him about entrance into the clan. He referred me to this site, and I want in.

*IMPORTANT NOTICE*

As of now, I do not have a mic-my first one broke. My birthday is this Saturday, however, and I am hoping to buy a new mic with the money I get. Hopefully by Monday, definitely by next weekend.
Back to top Go down
scwightman
General
General
scwightman

PostSubject: Re: Application for Recruitment   Application for Recruitment I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:49 pm

welcome to the club. Im really glad you are interested in joining. We would be thrilled to have more people who want to work together and you sound like that kind of guy.

Having a mic is very important too us... i hope you find one soon.

tjwightman has a great mic setup idea... contact him if you are interested.
Back to top Go down
Menox
Private

PostSubject: Re: Application for Recruitment   Application for Recruitment I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:32 am

PurestCorruption wrote:
Name:David
What are you looking for in a clan, and why Excelsior?:A clan that knows how to work together and play strongly, benefiting off of each others strengths. Why Excelsior? Well. The other day I was assigned as squad leader to a Sabotage game-Syr Darya Uplink against S.V.E.R. I'm sure you can imagine my despair. So, I played, and tried to get our squad to take B. The people on the other side were having trouble as well. It was a chaotic mess, obviously, and we didn't get very far. Then our platoon leader-jajnjc-started strategizing. He pointed our squads into the right directions, and we gained B very quickly, with his coaching, the other two squads gained A. Then we swarmed right into C and destroyed it to score a Major Victory. This was one of the very few times I had managed to win against SVER in their home turf. Obviously a guy like that had to be part of a good clan-so I asked him about entrance into the clan. He referred me to this site, and I want in.

This is exactly why I joined too. I happened to be in a group with scwightman and I liked the leadership and organization everyone in the clan brought. Also, everyone followed the plan instead of going rogue which could make an excellent clan.
Back to top Go down
PurestCorruption
Private

PostSubject: Re: Application for Recruitment   Application for Recruitment I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:40 pm

Excellent! Thank you, scwightman (or Sean, whichever you prefer). I will contact tj about the mic thing.

@Menox:Yeah, I had some good games going on during the beta before my mic broke. Communication makes all the difference.
Back to top Go down
deadly310
Private
deadly310

PostSubject: Re: Application for Recruitment   Application for Recruitment I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:09 pm

Great to have you sir and have fun playing here with us here at Excelsior!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tjwightman
General of the Army
General of the Army
tjwightman

PostSubject: Re: Application for Recruitment   Application for Recruitment I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:51 am

How did that mic thing ever work out for your purest? Did you get one after Saturday? Hope to see you online again soon.
Back to top Go down
https://excelsior.darkbb.com
PurestCorruption
Private

PostSubject: Re: Application for Recruitment   Application for Recruitment I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:31 pm

Actually, I will be getting one this Saturday! Huzzah!
Unfortunately a friend would like to borrow the game for a while. I can't say no, he's calling in a favor I owe him. Hopefully he'll get bored with it after a week or so. Until then my multiplayer will probably be limited to Uncharted 2. No 256-player =(
Back to top Go down
tjwightman
General of the Army
General of the Army
tjwightman

PostSubject: Re: Application for Recruitment   Application for Recruitment I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:57 pm

Ouch.... wow must be some favor.
Back to top Go down
https://excelsior.darkbb.com
deadly310
Private
deadly310

PostSubject: Re: Application for Recruitment   Application for Recruitment I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:03 pm

yup that must be some favor!!!!!
well we hope to see you play with us here at Excelsior!
Back to top Go down
PurestCorruption
Private

PostSubject: Re: Application for Recruitment   Application for Recruitment I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 2:06 pm

tjwightman wrote:
Ouch.... wow must be some favor.

Oh, you have no idea. But I'm glad it's not hanging over my head anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Recruitment   Application for Recruitment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for Recruitment
Page 1 of 1