Excelsior Clan Page
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Excelsior's clan page for the game M.A.G.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I hate playing when no one has a clue what theyare doing and it basically a free for all

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chaos
Private

I hate playing when no one has a clue what theyare doing and it basically a free for all Empty
PostSubject: I hate playing when no one has a clue what theyare doing and it basically a free for all   I hate playing when no one has a clue what theyare doing and it basically a free for all I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:34 pm

People that want to run around and stab and kill people can go back and play call of duty this is a more strategy based game
Back to top Go down
Menox
Private

I hate playing when no one has a clue what theyare doing and it basically a free for all Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate playing when no one has a clue what theyare doing and it basically a free for all   I hate playing when no one has a clue what theyare doing and it basically a free for all I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 5:55 pm

Chaos wrote:
People that want to run around and stab and kill people can go back and play call of duty this is a more strategy based game

Haha, I totally agree!
Back to top Go down

I hate playing when no one has a clue what theyare doing and it basically a free for all
Page 1 of 1