Excelsior Clan Page
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Excelsior's clan page for the game M.A.G.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ok, this is getting ridiculous.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PurestCorruption
Private

Ok, this is getting ridiculous. Empty
PostSubject: Ok, this is getting ridiculous.   Ok, this is getting ridiculous. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:18 pm

Several subjects shall be addressed here.

A. I have a mic now and shall be available to play the majority of Satuday. So, it would be nice to actually be invited into the clan itself. I'm a level 48, mainly Direct Action, enjoy machine guns, and have Squad and Platoon leadership capabilities. In case you wanted to know.

B. This site needs more activity. The clans, as far as I know, can be as large as you want. We need to get out there as a team and start promoting the game more. I understand I Am Malik advertised us on the MAG official forums (good job) but we really need to start getting the word out. If you have friends who play MAG, redirect them over here so we can get a massive clan going. Ideally we should have enough people for two whole squads of us be able to play at the same time at any given time. I don't even believe that most of us visit this site that often. This must change. Communication is needed at all times.

C. This is directed mainly at Clan Commanders: Should we impose some kind of level limit? Perhaps 15 or 20 would work out well? I don't suggest we implement this idea immediately, as of now we need all the players we can get, but later down the road, perhaps? Food for thought...

D. I do believe I was commisioned to build us a pamphlet/flyer deal. My past week was extraordinarily busy, but hopefully by the end of this weekend I can have something whipped into shape.

LET'S GET CRACKIN', GUYS!
Back to top Go down
deadly310
Private
deadly310

PostSubject: Re: Ok, this is getting ridiculous.   Ok, this is getting ridiculous. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:14 pm

nice i totally agree with you ohhh by the way add me on psn...

deadly310
Back to top Go down
tjwightman
General of the Army
General of the Army
tjwightman

PostSubject: Re: Ok, this is getting ridiculous.   Ok, this is getting ridiculous. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 1:50 am

Sweet purest... thanks for letting us know.... we will get you clan status hopefully soon. Part of the problem here is that I have been in the process of moving to Michigan. Sorry man... we will hopefully have you in soon.
Back to top Go down
https://excelsior.darkbb.com
jajnjc
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Ok, this is getting ridiculous.   Ok, this is getting ridiculous. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 12:45 pm

purest when do you play most, i will make a dedicated effort to get on then and play with you
Back to top Go down
GUFF1243
Private
GUFF1243

PostSubject: Re: Ok, this is getting ridiculous.   Ok, this is getting ridiculous. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 4:42 pm

j make a dedicated effort and get on now lol
Back to top Go down
PurestCorruption
Private

PostSubject: Re: Ok, this is getting ridiculous.   Ok, this is getting ridiculous. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 2:50 pm

tjwightman wrote:
Sweet purest... thanks for letting us know.... we will get you clan status hopefully soon. Part of the problem here is that I have been in the process of moving to Michigan. Sorry man... we will hopefully have you in soon.

Oh, all right. Hope your move was okay and your movers didn't break anything...

Michigan, huh? I lived there until I was about five. What little I can remember of it is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok, this is getting ridiculous.   Ok, this is getting ridiculous. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ok, this is getting ridiculous.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Excelsior Clan Page :: General :: Recruiting-
Jump to: