Excelsior Clan Page
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Excelsior's clan page for the game M.A.G.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is your favorite game mode?

Go down 
4 posters

Suppression
What is your favorite game mode? I_vote_lcap0%What is your favorite game mode? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Sabotage
What is your favorite game mode? I_vote_lcap50%What is your favorite game mode? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Acquisition
What is your favorite game mode? I_vote_lcap50%What is your favorite game mode? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Domination
What is your favorite game mode? I_vote_lcap0%What is your favorite game mode? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
tjwightman
General of the Army
General of the Army
tjwightman

What is your favorite game mode? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favorite game mode?   What is your favorite game mode? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:37 am

What game mode do you guys like best and why?
Back to top Go down
https://excelsior.darkbb.com
tjwightman
General of the Army
General of the Army
tjwightman

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite game mode?   What is your favorite game mode? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:39 am

I like acquisition because it is a larger game mode with the different types of leadership positions on a bigger type map without the hectic feeling of Domination.
Back to top Go down
https://excelsior.darkbb.com
scwightman
General
General
scwightman

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite game mode?   What is your favorite game mode? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:45 am

becuase there is more to do than sabatoge, but im not lost like in domination...

and i just realized i answered the same as tyler.
Back to top Go down
Menox
Private

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite game mode?   What is your favorite game mode? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:34 am

I'm getting a little sick of sabotage but I like it because I know what I'm doing on those maps. I would like acquisition as soon as I get to know the maps a little better. Domination is just chaotic IMO.
Back to top Go down
PurestCorruption
Private

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite game mode?   What is your favorite game mode? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 11:37 am

For me it depends.

Like, I love Sabotage in all modes, just because it can be a heckload of fun and feels like a tight immersive game if you have a good squad, plus, there aren't mortar strikes and poison gas barrages falling everywhere, so the probablity of you randomly dieing due to some unforseen attack is slim. Also, the small maps are easy to get to know quickly. And, in Sabotage, you actually feel like you can have an impact on the game, instead of just being a cog in the works.

Than again, I like Acquisition because Raven actually WINS the majority of the time there, although I kind of dislike the way that many people never actually try to shut down the transports once they've been taken.

Domination is fun, but only if you have a good team. You can also get a heckload of exp from there (especially if you're assigned there for Directives), which definitely helps (my personal best was 966. Anybody care to challenge that?). However, I like it best when defending. Maybe that's just a quirk for me, but I really love defending and bunkering down to survive an onslaught of Valor soldiers being torn to shreds on my machine gun fire.

Maybe I'm just sadistic Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite game mode?   What is your favorite game mode? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1