Excelsior Clan Page
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Excelsior's clan page for the game M.A.G.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not enough people on at once....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
runnypoop
Private

Not enough people on at once.... Empty
PostSubject: Not enough people on at once....   Not enough people on at once.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:07 pm

Hey guys,
I don't think I've ever been on with more than 5 people at once. I was thinking we could aim for certain designated times that we could all get on. If everyone could give some input on what days would be good for them maybe we can get some game time planned. Also tj or sc theirs a couple of people playing routinely with us that want to join the clan (Guff was one off the top of my head). It would be nice to get some more guys on that routinely play. Tell me what you guys think and post what times are good for you. For me any time between thursday and sunday evenings are good for me.

Eric(Runnypoop)
Back to top Go down
jajnjc
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Not enough people on at once....   Not enough people on at once.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:52 pm

im really just on in my free time, and since my work is an as needed type situation im not really able to give a set time, although i am probably going to be at some point between noon and 4 am everyday, so hows that work for everyone else ;-)
Back to top Go down
scwightman
General
General
scwightman

PostSubject: Re: Not enough people on at once....   Not enough people on at once.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 12:53 pm

I can see why this is an issue, but i feel it is very hard to regulate. Being married, I am not able to get on every night, and sometimes I am just able to get on for an hour or so. But I do see this as an issue... and I am open to suggestions.

What if we posted a clan time like once every 2 weeks where we all tried to play together?
Back to top Go down
PurestCorruption
Private

PostSubject: Re: Not enough people on at once....   Not enough people on at once.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:06 pm

That would be a good idea Sean.

I think that we really should focus on building the clan up even more-see my topic in Recruiting. Sadly I had unexpected computer trouble over the weekend, and so the flyer thing is temporarily going to be put on hiatus.
Back to top Go down
scwightman
General
General
scwightman

PostSubject: Re: Not enough people on at once....   Not enough people on at once.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:54 am

I think this will be happening soon :-)
Back to top Go down
PurestCorruption
Private

PostSubject: Re: Not enough people on at once....   Not enough people on at once.... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:04 pm

scwightman wrote:
I think this will be happening soon :-)

Do you know something that we don't?
Back to top Go down
scwightman
General
General
scwightman

PostSubject: Re: Not enough people on at once....   Not enough people on at once.... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:35 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not enough people on at once....   Not enough people on at once.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not enough people on at once....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Excelsior Clan Page :: General :: Suggestions, Ideas, and Complaints-
Jump to: