Excelsior Clan Page
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Excelsior's clan page for the game M.A.G.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

any tips on recruiting

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
I Am Malik
Private
I Am Malik

any tips on recruiting Empty
PostSubject: any tips on recruiting   any tips on recruiting I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:51 pm

I made a post on the mag forums about this clan so far I only got one recruit out of 21 views. I need help to be more persuasive.
Back to top Go down
scwightman
General
General
scwightman

PostSubject: Re: any tips on recruiting   any tips on recruiting I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:48 am

haha... i appreciate the great effort. But tips... and persuasion, not my strengths.
Back to top Go down
PurestCorruption
Private

PostSubject: Re: any tips on recruiting   any tips on recruiting I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:05 pm

This is actually kind of important- I believe we have something like 15-20 members as of now (correct me if I'm wrong) which amounts to about half or two thirds of a platoon. This may be too much to ask, but I can imagine and entire domination battle headed by Clan Excelsior...

That is, if Zipper gets around to making larger groups or some kind of group linking idea.

Anyway, aside from that, we need something concrete to show people. Something like a digital pamphlet of sorts. Just something to give background information to get people interested. Anybody up for it? In a pinch I may be able to make one if necessary.
Back to top Go down
I Am Malik
Private
I Am Malik

PostSubject: Re: any tips on recruiting   any tips on recruiting I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:17 pm

Good should you make a reply on my folder or make your own to make more interesting
Back to top Go down
tjwightman
General of the Army
General of the Army
tjwightman

PostSubject: Re: any tips on recruiting   any tips on recruiting I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 5:40 pm

Malik I dont understand what you said there
Back to top Go down
https://excelsior.darkbb.com
PurestCorruption
Private

PostSubject: Re: any tips on recruiting   any tips on recruiting I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:12 pm

tjwightman wrote:
Malik I dont understand what you said there
Back to top Go down
I Am Malik
Private
I Am Malik

PostSubject: Re: any tips on recruiting   any tips on recruiting I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:43 pm

I meant give more detail on my topic or make your own topic
Back to top Go down
tjwightman
General of the Army
General of the Army
tjwightman

PostSubject: Re: any tips on recruiting   any tips on recruiting I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:00 pm

He did... he was saying to make a flyer and use it for recruiting purposes... read his post before you tell him to go away
Back to top Go down
scwightman
General
General
scwightman

PostSubject: Re: any tips on recruiting   any tips on recruiting I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:33 pm

I think you are all confused. Malik is embracing the suggestion by PurestCorruption but wondering if this FLYER should be placed in Malik's original post on the OFFICIAL MAG forums about this clan or if it should be in a new topic on the OFFICIAL MAG forums.

Glad to help.
Back to top Go down
tjwightman
General of the Army
General of the Army
tjwightman

PostSubject: Re: any tips on recruiting   any tips on recruiting I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:22 am

I see... thanks for spelling that out.
Back to top Go down
PurestCorruption
Private

PostSubject: Re: any tips on recruiting   any tips on recruiting I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:05 pm

Oh, ok then. I suggest making a new topic. If people haven't already looked into your thread Malik they probably won't any time soon. A new thread will likely catch their eye better.

I could conceivably have it done by this weekend, but give me some leeway, I have a heckload of projects and assignments due this week, and good little student that I am, I procrastinated on most of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: any tips on recruiting   any tips on recruiting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

any tips on recruiting
Page 1 of 1