Excelsior Clan Page
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Excelsior's clan page for the game M.A.G.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recruiting new members

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GUFF1243
Private
GUFF1243

Recruiting new members Empty
PostSubject: Recruiting new members   Recruiting new members I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 5:38 pm

Hey guys i know i just joined but id like to start recruiting some guys to help the clan grow. One of my c.o.d buddies just got the game he always has a good k/d ratio but he's a mag virgin lol. is there a certain level he should be before he plays with us? Tj if u could give some feedback on what type of players your exactly looking for that'd be great. I'd like to make this clan huge but with the right type of players ones that are team players and you can get along with. And one last thing.....SVER LOST A CONTRACT!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tjwightman
General of the Army
General of the Army
tjwightman

Recruiting new members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting new members   Recruiting new members I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 10:01 pm

We are looking for good people who are willing to play MAG as it is meant to be played... as a team. We dont require a level as of right now so it doesnt matter if he is level 1, he can join. The way this works is you guys can bring us people and then we (the commanders) play with them and then take a vote... if its at least 2/3 then they will get tagged up in the clan. So let us know who you are thinking of so we can start looking for them online. That is great that you think that you might have someone for us. Its always good to see members of the clan bring in more members.

Thanks... Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
https://excelsior.darkbb.com

Recruiting new members
Page 1 of 1